YOU ARE ABOUT TO
By clicking "Allow," you will be taken to a website that is independent of ViiV Healthcare. The site you are linking to is not controlled or endorsed by ViiV Healthcare, and ViiV Healthcare is not responsible for content provided on that site.
CABENUVA (cabotegravir 200 mg/mL; rilpivirine 300 mg/mL) EXTENDED-RELEASE INJECTABLE SUSPENSIONS: PATIENT SAVINGS PROGRAMS*
Photography is being used for illustrative purposes only. Stock photo. Posed by model.
For commercially insured patients prescribed CABENUVA
Patients are not eligible if:
- They are enrolled in a state or federal government-funded medical or prescription insurance plan such as Medicare, Medicaid, VA, or TRICARE
How to get started
For Healthcare Providers
ViiVConnect enrollment is the first step to finding patient savings programs for which your patient may be eligible. Once the patient is enrolled, a ViiVConnect Access Coordinator can inform you and/or your patient of their eligibility.
How to use the CABENUVA Patient Savings Programs for commercially insured patients
The process of using the CABENUVA Patient Savings Programs will depend on whether CABENUVA is acquired through a specialty pharmacy in the CABENUVA network or through Buy and Bill.
When using specialty pharmacy
- ViiVConnect will send your patient’s program numbers directly to the specialty pharmacy for CABENUVA
- The specialty pharmacy will process the prescription through the patient’s insurance and apply their CABENUVA Patient Savings Programs assistance to their portion of the costs
When using Buy and Bill
- The CABENUVA Patient Savings Programs can help your eligible, enrolled patients with certain costs for CABENUVA
- An Explanation of Benefits (EOB) must be submitted to the program for each date of service
- ViiVConnect will review the EOB, and if it meets the criteria for payment, a check will be sent to your patient
- Make sure your patient understands that they will receive a check that they should use for their costs for CABENUVA
- It is your responsibility to collect payment from your patient
To find out if you are eligible for the CABENUVA Patient Savings Programs, talk to your doctor and get enrolled in ViiVConnect.
If your doctor does not order CABENUVA through a specialty pharmacy:
- You will need to submit documentation of your costs for CABENUVA to ViiVConnect
- ViiVConnect will send you a letter with detailed instructions on how to complete this process. Please carefully follow the instructions in your letter
If your pharmacy does not participate in ViiVConnect Patient Savings Programs, you may still be eligible for savings.
NEED HELP? TALK ONE-ON-ONE LIVE WITH OUR ACCESS COORDINATORS
1-844-588-3288 (toll free)
We have programs for eligible patients who are insured, underinsured, and uninsured.
Monday - Friday, 8AM - 11PM (ET).
Multilingual options available.